| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador in October is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with sleet or snow now and again. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is deposited across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 10:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador:
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) NNW
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) NNW
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) NW
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 439.2 kms (272.9 miles) WNW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 375.1 kms (233.1 miles) WSW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 367.3 kms (228.3 miles) SSW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 696.6 kms (432.9 miles) WSW
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) SW
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) SW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 766.2 kms (476.1 miles) SSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 708 kms (439.9 miles) S
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 884.4 kms (549.6 miles) SSW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 432.4 kms (268.7 miles) SE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SSE
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 368.5 kms (229 miles) SSE
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) SE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 680.5 kms (422.9 miles) SE
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 752.6 kms (467.6 miles) SSE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 864.2 kms (537 miles) SSE